- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx, USPS, and DHL to transport our products.
- If the product’s original images are not displayed on the web, the original pictures of the ordered product will be emailed before the order is dispatched.
- You are requested to be coordinated within 3-5 hours after receiving the email along with the original images.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- You can file a return or refund request on the order return page.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your return as soon as the fulfillment center receives and inspects it (usually within 72 hours of arrival).
- If a refund is granted, it will happen within seven days. Please be aware that it could take an extra two to ten business days for the credit to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The cost of returning an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. Other fees, such as shipping and handling, are not refundable. Please do not deliver COD.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
Devil May Cry V Coat
Devil May Cry is an action-adventure hack and slashes video game series that centers on the character Dante’s efforts to avenge his mother’s murder by exterminating demons. Vergil is a fictional character from the DMC series that was introduced in the first Devil May Cry game as a boss called Nelo Angelo. Vergil is one of two hybrid sons of a demon knight called Sparda and as a result possesses supernatural powers. He has appeared in three video games as an enemy opposing his twin brother, Dante, and in a novel and a manga based on the series. He is one of the main antagonists of DMC 3 and the final antagonist of DMC 5.
The coat is Tailor-Made Men Outfit and is superb with flexible components and each piece designed to fit together perfectly to give you the ultimate look. In order to make you look exactly like Vergil, we provide you with the high-quality materials and original look costume on your demand.
- External: 100% Genuine Leather
- Collar Type: Lapel Style
- Closure: Front Open with Cross Lace Design
- Back: Cross Lace Design
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
Order it right away before the stock runs out!!
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’t when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.