RAF B-3 Bomber Distressed Brown Flight Aviator Leather Jacket
- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx, USPS, and DHL to transport our products.
- If the product’s original images are not displayed on the web, the original pictures of the ordered product will be emailed before the order is dispatched.
- You are requested to be coordinated within 3-5 hours after receiving the email along with the original images.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- You can file a return or refund request on the order return page.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your return as soon as the fulfillment center receives and inspects it (usually within 72 hours of arrival).
- If a refund is granted, it will happen within seven days. Please be aware that it could take an extra two to ten business days for the credit to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The cost of returning an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. Other fees, such as shipping and handling, are not refundable. Please do not deliver COD.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
B-3 Flight Aviator Leather Jacket
RAF B-3 Flight Aviator Leather Jacket: The super-popular aviator jackets are back in style with a touch of modern styles and details. Similarly, this jacket keeps our bomber crews warm during their perilous missing in the skies over Europe. This RAF B-3 Flight bomber aviator leather jacket is extremely comfortable. It looks top layer perfect. It can be paired with a smart and simple outfit. In addition, the B-3 aviator jacket is clearly a winner in both warmth and style. Also, non-aviator like Gen. The B-3 also features two front handwarmer pockets, a practical convenience. Furthermore, It is made of real sheepskin leather. It has real shearling inside this outfit. It is something that never takes you out of your comfort zone.
Moreover, the B-3 features: sheepskin tanned from thick Napa Leather. It has all-natural sheep fur, leather welted seams, brass zipper, and buckled collar. This genuine leather jacket mens have waist adjustment straps. Design in brown color made of high-quality genuine leather. The B-3 Flight AVIATOR LEATHER JACKET is made with real leather material. It is brown in color. The B-3 Flight jacket comes with a shearling lapel collar and fur on its cuffs, hemline, and zip line to give an amazing appeal to the jacket. It also has a front zip closure with inside and outside pockets for keeping your hands warm.
Above all Supple & Buttery Smooth Sheepskin With a Napa Leather Finished. Also, outer Shell Coupled with Heavy Sheep Shearling Adjustable Belted Straps at the Waist. Our designers work day and night to create a perfect design. It suits you best whether it’s a sheepskin jacket or a biker jacket to us our customer’s preferences are the key drivers. In conclusion, the plus-size clothing its authenticity and premium quality at such an astonishing price.
- Material: Sheepskin Leather
- Inside: Real Shearling Fur
- Collar: Shirt Style
- Front: Zipper Closure, Shearling at Waistline
- Collar: Belted Shearling Collar
- Pockets: Two at Waist and Two Inside
- Color: Choco Brown
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’t when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.