Brown Shearling Sheepskin Jacket
- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx, USPS, and DHL to transport our products.
- If the product’s original images are not displayed on the web, the original pictures of the ordered product will be emailed before the order is dispatched.
- You are requested to be coordinated within 3-5 hours after receiving the email along with the original images.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- You can file a return or refund request on the order return page.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your return as soon as the fulfillment center receives and inspects it (usually within 72 hours of arrival).
- If a refund is granted, it will happen within seven days. Please be aware that it could take an extra two to ten business days for the credit to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The cost of returning an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. Other fees, such as shipping and handling, are not refundable. Please do not deliver COD.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
We know what our customers want in this chilly winter season. We assure you the best quality we have for people who try to look trendy and comfortable. Leather Hub online presents a brown shearling sheepskin jacket for men, a true epitome of refined style and exceptional craftsmanship. Sheepskin effectively wicks moisture to keep you warm in various climate essentials.
Our experts made this men’s shearling jacket for both flair and cold. The cocoa brown hue of this jacket adds an element of warmth and aesthetic. It is made from 100% real leather. This men’s shearling sheepskin jacket is modern and elegant. However, the inner shearling lining offers unbeatable thermal comfort and is a natural insulator. It keeps you warm and cozy in the cold, whether you’re exploring outdoors or navigating downtown. It features a fur collar that adds a touch of glamour to your personality. Additionally, it’s full sleeves with shearling cuffs offer an additional comfort layer. The YKK fastening zipper clasp ensures easy, secure wear and serves the functional purpose of shielding against biting winds.
However, the shearling leather’s texture is not only eye-catching, but it also acts as a sensual notice of the jacket’s superior quality. This men’s shearling jacket has a unique, tailored touch from the natural variations and grain patterns in the leather. In other words, the brown shearling sheepskin jacket invests in timeless quality and elegance rather than just a piece of apparel. With each wear, this item holds up over time and develops into a distinctive component of your style, radiating richness and confidence. So, don’t compromise on style or comfort.
- External: 100% Genuine Leather
- Inside: Shearling Lining
- Collar Type: Fur Collar
- Closure: YKK Fastening Zipper Closure
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves with Shearling Cuffs
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’t when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.