- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx, USPS, and DHL to transport our products.
- If the product’s original images are not displayed on the web, the original pictures of the ordered product will be emailed before the order is dispatched.
- You are requested to be coordinated within 3-5 hours after receiving the email along with the original images.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- You can file a return or refund request on the order return page.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your return as soon as the fulfillment center receives and inspects it (usually within 72 hours of arrival).
- If a refund is granted, it will happen within seven days. Please be aware that it could take an extra two to ten business days for the credit to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The cost of returning an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. Other fees, such as shipping and handling, are not refundable. Please do not deliver COD.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
Brown Shearling Leather Jackets for Men – 100% Real Leather. Men’s brown shearling sheepskin leather jackets are proven that nothing feels more comfortable than a good deal of fluff. Not only does the fur provide warmth to men’s winter jackets, but it also adds a stylish touch. Some of these outfits will keep you warm. Additionally, it makes you look like the lead character in a mystery set in the winter.
Sheepskin Leather Jacket
Men’s brown shearling leather jackets are a must-have in cold climates. They strike the ideal mix of style and utility. The greatest thing about a men’s sheepskin leather jacket is that it simplifies seasonal wardrobe. Generally, to be warm enough, you must wear several layers. But even the most incredible men’s shearling jackets can fulfill the job. Therefore, you don’t have to hide your beloved shirt under something similar to a woolen jumper. Our brown shearling sheepskin leather jacket is the ultimate blend of classic style and rugged sophistication. This stunning jacket is crafted with great attention to detail, combines class with versatility. The luxurious shearling lining of this jacket is what really makes it unique.
Moreover, the collar, waistline and cuff’s feature the same luxurious shearling. Adding a touch of luxury to the design while serving a practical purpose by blocking out the cold. This jacket is equipped with a YKK fastening zipper closure. Therefore, every detail is meticulously crafted with fine stitching, ensuring durability and a polished finish. Now add this amazing article in your winter collection.
- External: 100% Genuine Leather
- Inside: Shearling Lining
- Collar Type: Fur Collar
- Closure: YKK Fastening Zipper Closure
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves with Shearling Cuffs
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’t when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.