The first aviators adopted leather as their material of choice because of its durability, warmth, and good looks. Therefore, in the spirit of American individualism, American soldiers preferred to decorate their leather bomber jackets with unit patches, nicknames, and paintings. In addition, this heavily decorated 27″ G1 flight aviator jacket is made in thick supple antique lambskin, with a detachable fur collar and side entry pockets. Similarly, the outside patches of the jackets are authentic replicas of those worn by aviators. Moreover, the detailed liner tells the story of the coveted “Wings of Gold”, a rigorous two-year flight school training program to which Naval Aviators are subjected. Also, this Wings of Gold bomber jacket is imported. Customization is available in colors, sizes, and linings. Shop this Wings of Gold jacket at affordable prices. A perfect addition to the add-on.
Specifications of Wings of Gold Jacket
- External: 100% Genuine Leather
- Collar Type: Shirt Style Shearling Fur Collar
- Closure: YKK Fastening Zip Closure
- Pockets: Two Flap Buttoned Pockets on Waist
- Sleeves: Full Length with Ribbed Knitted Cuffs
- Front: Multiple Emblems
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
- Customization: Available in all variations e.g, Color, Leather Type & Size.