- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx, USPS, and DHL to transport our products.
- If the product’s original images are not displayed on the web, the original pictures of the ordered product will be emailed before the order is dispatched.
- You are requested to be coordinated within 3-5 hours after receiving the email along with the original images.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- You can file a return or refund request on the order return page.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your return as soon as the fulfillment center receives and inspects it (usually within 72 hours of arrival).
- If a refund is granted, it will happen within seven days. Please be aware that it could take an extra two to ten business days for the credit to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The cost of returning an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. Other fees, such as shipping and handling, are not refundable. Please do not deliver COD.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
Women’s Black Biker Leather Jacket
The Women’s Black Biker leather jacket is definitely a heartthrob. Similarly, this stylish and fashionable piece of fashion is constructed from real leather. The leather jackets women is black beauty as it is indeed a perfect deal and addition to your apparel. The color black goes with almost every outfit and compliments every color. In addition, the Black leather jackets is a perfect thing for any season, be it spring, autumn, and mainly winters. It looks classy and continues for many years due to its high quality and guaranteed durability. Furthermore, this Women Jacket biker is elevating your look with this highly detailed black leather jacket. Its leather jacket features a soft viscose lining. Also, this jacket is manufactured with leather material which can be worn with a lot of comfort and strength as well.
Moreover, the leather jacket black has an attractive look. The jacket has a biker look with smooth YYK zip-fastening closure and velvet stripes at the front as well. It comes with full-length sleeves with buttoned cuffs and an erect collar. Also, the jacket has the style for all seasons, this jacket appears to be a very exciting choice. All biker jackets may look the same, but that’s about to change. This change will give you a much better option on what to choose and what you want to wear. In conclusion, the Women Black leather jackets biker is a perfect example of a fashion statement. This leather biker jacket is a full-size basic black leather jacket that is also available in plus sizes.
- External: 100% Pure Leather
- Inside: Viscose Lining
- Collar Type: Erect
- Front: Velvet Stripes
- Closure: YKK Zipper Closer
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves with Buttoned Cuffs
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
- Customization: Available in all variations e.g, Color, Leather Type & Size.
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’t when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.