Yellow Lambskin New Leather Motorcycle Jacket
- Shipping & Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Details
Shipping and Delivery
- Our shipping and delivery cycle takes 5 to 7 working days after placing the order.
- We only use reliable courier services like FedEx and DHL to transport our products.
- The tracking number will be provided after order dispatching.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need any item urgently; we may see if we can arrange that for you.
Return and Refund
- Our return and refund policy lasts 7 days, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- If you don’t like the items or they don’t fit, you can request a return form online within 3 days of receipt.
- For made-to-measure or customized orders, returns are not accepted.
After receiving the order, we would appreciate it if you could leave us positive feedback.
If you are not satisfied with the product or service, please get in touch with us before leaving negative feedback. We will do the best of our ability to resolve the issue.
- External: 100% Genuine Leather
- Collar Type: Erect Collar
- Closure: YKK Asymmetric Zipper Closure
- Front: Stitching with Button Embellished
- Pockets: Two Verticle Zipper Waist Pockets And One Asymmetric Zipper Chest Pocket
- Sleeves: Full Length with YKK Zipper Cuffs
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
- Customization: Available in all variations e.g. Color, Leather Type & Size.
Order it right away before the stock runs out!!
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, L, M, S, XL, XS
Here are a few general do’s and don’ts when cleaning leather products:
- Keep your leather away from intense heat, sunshine, and sharp things.
- Using a gentle, dry cloth or brush, wipe the entire leather product regularly.
- Apply conditioner to keep it soft every few months.
- Leather can be waxed with a dry towel.
- Remove any leftovers with a clean cloth.
- Dry or machine-wash leather.
- Heat it.
- Make use of strong chemicals, such as ammonia or bleach.
- Submerge or soak in water.
- Keep in the sunlight or close to heat sources, such as your radiator.