Michael Rooker Guardians of The Galaxy Leather Coat
Yondu, a fictional character played by Michael Rooker in the Marvel most popular movie “Guardians of the Galaxy”. Inspired by Yondu from Yondu Udonta, a fictional antagonist character appearing in American comic books before. Therefore, after published by Marvel Comics he is portrayed by American Star Michael Rooker. The stand collar of trench coat showing with compact style with the endorsement of vintage looking and cited buttoned at front closure.
Michael Rooker Guardians of the Galaxy coat is through the genuine leather with internal comfortable viscose lining. Similarly, it has been embellished with a unique buckle design pattern with many loops, patches, and strap elements. In addition, the two side flap pockets of outside way been mentioned the as same to be in the movie. Also, the full sleeves of cuffs been fixed stitching style in open hem entire trench coat. Above all, get the garb to appear remarkable at Halloween, New Year Eve, cosplays shows, clubs, and more social gatherings. Moreover, the entire appearance of this outerwear matches the original attraction from the second film of The Guardians. This trench coat is now available in variety with different sizes at our online store.
- External: 100% Pure Leather
- Collar Type: Lapel Collar
- Closure: Buttoned Closure
- Pockets: Four Outside Pockets, Two Asymmetric on Waist & Two On Front
- Sleeves: Belted Style Sleeves Along with Buckled Elbow
- Stitching: Detailing Throughout with Fine Stitching
- Customization: Available in all variations e.g, Color, Leather Type & Size.